Peaceful Knitter has tagged me for my first Meme. So here it goes…
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know your entry is up
And here are 6 random things about me in no particular order:
* When I was younger I would get completely obsessed with foods and then burn out on them completely. I would eat something practically everyday for months and months and then one day a switch would flip and I’d never want to see them again. For a year in high school I ate fried ham for breakfast every morning (I know, seriously gross) and now just the thought of it makes me feel sick.
* I can cross my eyes, then uncross one while leaving the other crossed, cross them again and then uncross the other, alternating back and forth at length. It’s creepy. I know you think you want to see. You don’t.
* I only have one tattoo. It just happens to be right on my chest. For those of you that haven’t seen it, it’s of a book with wings.
* I’m incredibly fond of naming inanimate objects. Probably my favorite is my 1973 Campus Green Schwinn Breeze named Breezy Sheila.
* Over the course of this summer I have developed amazing mosquito stalking skills. This stems from necessity, since I’m one of those people who attracts them like crazy and reacts really badly, and they seemed to make it into the store a lot this year.
* I went to a Waldorf School, which I usually just refer to as crazy hippy school (in the most endearing way possible). That’s where I learned to knit. At Waldorf I also learned to weave baskets, bind books, paint, work wood, weave, sew (hand and machine), work stone, mold clay, make prints (wood blocks, rubber block, etc.) and all other sorts of handy things.
Alrighty, that’s me. Now to pass it along I’m tagging:
Can’t wait to find out a little bit more about all of you!